Thursday, October 23, 2008

Movement Found

When I named this blog just last month I had no idea how fast I would begin to create time and space. What I didn't realise at the time was the time and space I wanted to create was not so I could be by myself more, it was to create space for Spirit to enter my body and to spend my time 'as' this amazing connection.
My perception of Spirit in my body was just that- in my body. Last night I had an amazing experience during a yoga class where I felt my Essence as vast as the space I could imagine around me- no different then the Essence of other women in the room. I felt as though my body didn't need to be the border that protected me from my world . Instead I felt as though my body was permeable allowing Spirit to move through me rather then trying to 'capture it'(stagnation). It was so freeing to feel as though I was different from one moment to the next. Ah- maybe this was the movement I was seeking in my last blog!! I feel my body vibrating right now as this connection finds it's way into my awareness.
I had always perceived my Spirit/Essence to be 'my own' or who 'I truly am' but last night I began to feel that the Essence of who I am is no different then the Essence of who you are. I just have a different body and have had a different experience of Early Family Systems then you.
Imagine, allowing the truth of who we really are be the lens that Spirit shines through to guide our choices moment by moment. In turn creating the unique individuals we all are.
Right now in this moment-kids tucked in bed, quiet in my home and in my body I feel the borders of my body dissolve allowing the MOVEMENT I have been seeking.

No comments: