Saturday, October 4, 2008

Creating Internal Space

My body has been sending me info this morning. I feel as though I want space and for everybody to leave me alone in this space.

So right now I have created this space to write and what is coming up for me is that my external landscape of chaos this morning is reflecting the internal landscape of chaos and needing space.

We all have messages sent by the body or outer landscape (our world) needed to make the necessary changes in our lives. Look at what is going on outside yourself in your world and ask yourself the question what do I need to make room for inside to have my world look better to me on the outside. I am really beginning to see how much the outer world is a direct reflection of our inner world, and vice versa.

I asked the question this morning, created the space I needed and already I am feeling calmer and more at peace. Instead of stuffing those thoughts and feelings deeper into my body I decided to acknowledge how I was feeling and made the simple choice of taking some time for me, and in the long run today, it will work better for my whole family.

No comments: