Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No Title

I sit here not sure what is going to come on this screen and okay with the thought of that!
I have began so many blogs in the past week but everytime I came back to them I realised they did not represent who I AM anymore. But now I see all those beginnings have created the space for who I AM now in this moment.
I stand in yet another very different place in my life then I even did yesterday. The wave I moved through last night in front of a client has opened a space so wide in my body it can't possibly exist in my physical body. I am just sitting here no thoughts are 'swimming' around as they usually are when I write. I have moved into a place of not needing... not needing to be told I am doing a good job, not needing to be right, not needing to have the presence of another to make me alright, just not needing because I KNOW I am alright.
I feel anchored in my body. I have never experienced this heavy but light feeling before. I have recently experienced the full but empty feeling. Now I am full but empty and heavy but light. I am full of who I AM but empty of the 'story', I am heavy, grounded into this moment but light knowing that I am always More if I embrace the lightness of movement.
This is all I have to say in this moment. For I have already changed.

3 comments:

Louise LeBrun said...

:) Welcome to my world!

I look forward to upcoming conversations.

Hugs
Louise

Amy McNaughton said...

My Godess...I love who you are in my world.
Magnificent! Simply Magnificent.

Hugs,
Amy

newblog said...

The aftermath of what I normally would think is a bad experience or failure is worth it..... changes the whole story in a blink of an eye. Not sure what the story was but for me it brought up when I was experiencing a client giving orders and feeling like I wasn't doing good enough....after the waves moved I look back and the story of the whole thing is so different...a blessing in disguise...

Even greater when you experience them in the moment where you realize the power in your path knowing it got you to where you are.....then the parts that were not unfolding just unfold. Today I had huge waves after school and I opened fully and embraced them...not an hour after I found out I had enough funds for school. The trigger was that I was scared I wouldn't beable to move forward in this great new experience due to funds and it just magically appeared with a couple phone calls.