Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Powerfully Awake

I am truly in awe at the intensity and speed with which my life is unfolding on a daily basis.

I had a sense today that I have always' known' but somewhere along the way the path got dark, I became fearful and I didn't trust that life was what I said it was to be.
I began to walk slowly and carefully looking to external markers for my guidance and cues that I was heading in the 'right' direction.
The light got dimmer and dimmer and sometimes I would stop fearful that I was lost. I would call out and I would hear voices other then my own. But no matter how much I listened and followed I never felt as though I was going in the right direction. The box began to get smaller and smaller so I eventually stopped and began to live the same habituated pattern feeling powerless and waiting for someone else to save me from myself!

Seated at the table with 12 other magnificent women in the Wel-System program room this weekend I realised that in 6 short months I have found my way home. The voices I hear are mine and mine alone. The light emanating from the Essence of who I am is lighting the way. The fear is gone, enabling me to live in this moment and create the life I choose.
I also know the light is growing stronger as I look at the other women choosing to know they are 'The One'. Together we are standing strong in the sense of urgency that comes from needing and wanting to engage with one an other. Each one of us a unique form of expression in a physical universe.

I marvel to think of the light as a group we are now emanating to the world. Lighting the way for people to awaken and choose themselves as 'The One' for their own lives. No more victims, just powerful awakened women creating a life that is truly meaningful!
I sit here this evening, no struggle, no drama, just a sensation of space that fills my body, space for mySelf in this moment, because this is what I choose for ME! Who knows what the next moment will bring but again I get to choose. When was the last time you stopped, took a breath and decided what is right for you in the moment and go from there? A life by your own design has no limitations.

My deep appreciation and heartfelt Rig to all those sitting with me in presence and Spirit this past weekend. I know once again my life has profoundly changed. Looking forward to many more conversations to come!

2 comments:

Amy McNaughton said...

Your words resonated within me like you wouldn't believe...yes you would. I know that we are the stars in the sky that very well may light the way for others to step into their own lives.

I love having you in my life.
hugs,
Amy

Unknown said...

Magnificent! With your permission I would like to read this to my WOI group next week.

With much RIG
Lisa