Thursday, January 29, 2009

Living Large

Whooo hooo here comes my life...
I am experiencing sensations of restlessness and agitation surging through my body. My body is tired and I am feeling like going back into my hole! And the beauty is I know now it is all genius!

Sunday, as most of you know was Amy's Wel-Awakened Women's Potluck. I shared with her last night that I was able to see the day unfold from a different place and was able to watch her shine. I witnessed the Bold Vibration for Accelerated Change and the gentle/intense way she vibrated this into the room (and beyond).
Amy spoke (my perception of course) of the people on her holodeck moving quickly and becoming visible because she is moving quickly and is becoming visible. I heard this and understood it at an intellectual level but did not understand the magnitude of it until my body responded.
Monday I woke and felt as though I was pulled out of bed. I arrived at work and realised I did not have time to 'work'. I was booked for the morning and ALL my clients forgot their appointments (has never happened and yet I know I manifested this!)
I spent the morning rambling through emails, responding to the ones that called to me. I visited Facebook wrote on the WEL-Systems World and decided to update my profile status to- 'Naomi is upping the ante on living Authentically'.
I have spent many years keeping myself small and invisible. Flying under the radar was my trademark. If I began to rise I would create something to enable me to go back under the radar.
So when I updated my status I knew this was NOT flying under the radar but I did it anyway, in fact, I thought to myself 'bring it on'. And bring it on I did- I had responses from 5 people wanting to know what I was doing and what I meant. I put myself out there and the momentum has been accelerating ever since. I have been busy responding to emails and having conversations about what it means for me to live Authentically.
I am holding my first Women of Intensity Gathering at my office February 22nd, I have another workshop booked for March and this is only the beginning. I have no expectation of an outcome. My life is becoming more about being 'in the hunt' then the hunt itself! By allowing mySelf to emerge in everyday life I will be visible when it calls to be visible and when it calls to fly under the radar this is what I will do. No more will the fear of living large dictate my actions. I am now aware that living small was a strategy in my life and not who I AM!
This is definitely creating chaos in my body, hence the tired, agitated, restless state...but with chaos comes needed change! Bring it on!
PS I just spoke with Amy and she is accelerating at warp speed. She will be on the National tonight!...and here comes my life again!
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so relate to your comment, "I have no expectation of an outcome." I just so get this wave. Bring it on. I choose this, this: engagement, activity, conversation, etc. because I want to be in it and I have no idea where I will be, what I will look like, etc. on the other end. Love it!