Saturday, December 27, 2008

Test Driving

What you notice about me is actually about you...allow yourSelf to get curious about this. I will also get curious about what it is I notice about you and how I see this in my own life.
For me to notice something about you I know I carry this in mySelf to be able to recognize it.
This has been a Christmas to test-drive all the things I have been learning and what I am seeing is the fact that I created a lot of drama in years past that doesn't actually exist or if it does I simply chose not to engage in it this year...hmmm. (Which one it is truly doesn't matter)

How do I push your buttons? where do your irritations lie in what I say... allow yourSelf to get curious again. I will notice where my irritation lies with what you say and take a deep breath to allow my body to process information that up until this point was out of my conscience.

No more stories, no more past. Just this moment, choosing where this moment will lead. I don't know where it will take me but I do know it will lead me in the right direction if I honour the truth of my experiences and the Essence of who I am.

Am I ready to own my seriousness? Am I ready to be the invitation for change? Am I ready to come out of my camouflage to trust my body and it's impulses that connect me to who I am? More importantly am I willing to just be me whatever that may look like in this moment?
My intellect and hard wiring would have me go back to the wallflower I was pleasing and making nice. But my body sings a much different tune.

I am ready to be ME! In fact I already AM. No explanation required.

No comments: