Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Truth

Do you trust me? Do I trust you? Am I telling you the truth? Are you telling me the truth?
In an externally referenced world these were questions I frequently asked myself.It became very easy to make it about somebody else and create a 'story' based on my own belief system.
As I move towards an internally referenced world I begin to question inside myself. I now know this is the only place that holds the more important questions-do I trust myself? Am I telling myself the truth?
I know my world is my creation so as I look outside of myself to see what I am creating I am aware that I know things inside where I live. To honor this knowing I must first admit this truth to myself then open my mouth to put voice to it...no matter what. If I do not speak the truth of my experience I have to lock it back down and create another event to bring it back to the surface. It becomes a choice point again- Do I choose to tell myself the truth and honor this truth by making choices that reflect my inner knowing OR do I look away from my own truth to make somebody else feel comfortable and once again dishonor myself!
When I choose not to tell the truth to someone in my life I know it is a metaphor for my internal world. I know I am avoiding honoring the truth of my experience and locking down information that wants to be in flow so I may come to know myself better.
What is the genius for me? Where am I choosing to look away from more of my own truth because knowing it will force a choice point- do I honor or dishonor myself as I put voice to my own truth. Years of pleasing others and locking down the truth of my experience has built up incredible pressure- THIS INFORMATION WANTS TO MOVE!
Do I need to keep creating experiences outside myself that force this information to move or do I simply know what I know, tell myself the truth and open my mouth to declare this truth as mine. I know doing this will shake the remnants of an old foundation that is long overdue for collapse and integration. My body is a powerful processor and once this information is integrated I know more and as a result become MORE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noami, I found myself pulled to your blog tonight, not knowing what I'd find. I find MORE of my Self and a reminder of how to keep moving forward. I had an experience yesterday that seemed like 'nothing' and yet it was hours later that I realized I'd been holding my breath (and my voice) for many hours. Still, today, some of that information remains in lock-down. Now I know I'll have the opportunity to repeat the same scenario and will choose differently next time, choosing my voice, my Truth. Thank you for the encouragement on these pages that comes from all that You Are.
With much gratitude and a hug,
Lisa O :-)