Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Being willing to see ALL of myself

Yesterday I experienced LOTS of agitation in my body. Today I am allowing myself to get curious.
What are the things I choose to embrace within myself and what are the things that I am choosing NOT to see? Why am I choosing NOT to see the magnificence of my imperfections? Is my vulnerability any different then my strength?
As I choose to show up in the moment living the truth of my experience I need to honor and embrace it all in order to be true to myself- to see who I Am becoming.
Do I ever really know who I am becoming? As I show up in the moment and allow my truth to move and integrate I Am different breath to breath.As I remember to trust that I Am the wave transforming I can relax into the moment without labeling the experience. It is all perfect. It is all exactly what it is meant to be.
As I sit here right now all I can know is what is going on inside my own body.Am I willing to embrace it ALL as Me? Am I willing to know in the moment I can choose to hide the truth or embrace it for myself- nobody else, just me. Can I allow myself to be profoundly touched by my own discoveries and marvel in who I Am becoming OR do I choose to look outside myself to see if my success is defined by touching someone else. In the moment that truth moves and I embrace it, I am MORE.
This space is where my own evolution can become seen by Me. All the things I have been choosing not to see are aspects of me that when I was externally referenced, I saw them as negative, based on others reactions.
In an internally referenced world all I have is the truth of my experience in the moment bumping up against aspects of myself I buried a long time ago. My agitation towards another is ALL about ME! Can I relax into this as I do when I have a moment of pure joy. When I do, I take a breath, allow it to move and experience the next truth.

No comments: