Sunday, February 1, 2009

I AM

I am done. I am new. I am me. I am okay. I am here.
I will not turn away from myself. I will live. I will not lay down. I will not fight. I will be. I will be more. I will cry. I will choose. I will be new. I feel free. I will allow. I will feel full. I will feel empty. I will say no. I will say yes. I will say nothing. I will RIG (Respect, Integrity and Generosity of Spirit) myself. I will RIG you. I will fall. I will fly. I will be real. I will float above. I will soar. I will crash. I will pick myself up. I will revel in the moment. I will want to skip moments. I will choose the easy way. I will choose the hard way. I will be aware I am judging myself when I judge others. I will say the right thing. I will say the wrong thing. I will create. I will feel nothing. I will allow in-difference. I will invite the questions. I will ask bigger questions. I will be new each moment. I will fall into your life. I will fall out of your life. I will see through new eyes. I will see through old eyes. I will laugh. I will scream. I will be FULLY ALIVE. I will not please. I will not die trying to be who I am NOT. I will not feel sorry for you. I will allow you to be you. I will allow the past to be the past. I will allow the future be the future. I will only choose in this moment. I will forget. I will remember. And in this next moment I may not want any of this and that's okay- because I said so!


At the end of the day I am a spiritual being having a human experience so I will learn as I go, honouring who I am and in turn I will be able to honour who you are because you allow me to see myself.

This is all mine and all of my choosing.

3 comments:

Amy McNaughton said...

You are AMAZING. I stand in awe and revel to know that you are in my life and are a very large, no huge part of it.

I RIG you dearly.

Amy

Unknown said...

Here I am, making dinner as I want to tonight and I think, I have a few minutes I will check on everyones blogs. My reaction, "what is this?" Amazing Naomi, it just keeps getting better and bigger. I keep thinking lately; did I write that. I love that you are an aspect of my consciousness; it makes the friendship that I am beginning with my head and my body so much more fun!

Sandy

Unknown said...

Naomi, WOW that is all I can say, there is movement in me and it is all of that. Thank you!

With much RIG
Lisa